MEDIA MEDIA definition MEDIA definitions MEDIA Definitions: (1) “HIVE SOCIAL MEDIA” means the social media and video platforms owned by major U.S. media companies, as well as those owned by other companies or groups.
These platforms include Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Vimeo, Viber, and Viacom’s YouTube.
(2) “MEDIA DEVELOPMENT” means, with respect to a U.N. or other international organization or body, the development of public policy and programs to improve the quality and availability of public information, including through the dissemination of information to the public, and the development, implementation, and coordination of information and communications technology (ICT) systems and services.
(3) “TARGET” means any person, entity, or group of persons or entities.
(4) “INTERCEPTED MEDIA INFORMATION” means information obtained or obtained in violation of the provisions of this definition, whether through a breach of confidentiality, the unauthorized use of a database or other data storage, or through the disclosure of information for commercial or other purposes, including commercial gain, without the prior written authorization of the recipient or the user of the information.
(5) “REASONABLE INTERCEPTED INFORMATION” has the meaning given in section 501(c)(3)(B) of the Internal Revenue Code.
(6) “SITE” means a social media platform or video or other content platform operated or maintained by or under the direction of, or under an agreement with, a U,N.
agency, international organization, or body.
(7) “COMMERCIAL INTERCEPTION” means communication to a person whose communications are not authorized by law, including, without limitation, the use of information obtained through a search, a subpoena, a court order, or any other means of communication.
(8) “TRANSPORTATION” means transportation of information in the form of communication or information in interstate or foreign commerce, whether or not that communication is by a computer or other medium.
(9) “CONSERVATIVE MEDIA ADMINISTRATIVE CENTER” means an entity, organization, department, or agency of the United States government that, in the opinion of the Director of the Office of Management and Budget, is responsible for coordinating and reporting on the administration of this part.
(10) “UNKNOWN” means that information is not available through the traditional media channels.
(11) “MUST HAVE” means all the conditions and requirements specified in paragraph (a)(10) of this section.
(12) “COUNTER-INTELLIGENCE” means intelligence gathering, collection, and analysis that is conducted by law enforcement agencies, intelligence-related agencies, or other agencies of the federal government.
(13) “CRIME” means violations of U.K. law, or acts that threaten the safety or security of U